- Candidates shall offer at least three main subjects at A’ level.
- The overall mark in each subject shall be expressed as a percentage and may include an element in respect of Continuous Assessment (CA).
- For every A’ Level subject registered, each candidate must have a C.A grade which carries 20% of the total scores.
- All science subjects in IJMB Examination, except A’ Level Mathematics, have one practical paper each, which carries substantial percentage of the total scores.
- All social science subjects have two papers only, except for Economics, which has objective questions as Paper III.
- There are three papers to Arts subjects (Literature in English and CRS).
- The conversion of IJMB grades are as follows:
A’ Level subjects
A – 70% and above……